Learn Why You Should Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan in Bourne, MA
When you're shopping for a used car, you'll want to find a pre-owned vehicle that's still in excellent condition but comes with an affordable price tag. Here at our Nissan dealership in Bourne, MA, we have an excellent solution for you. Take a look at our selection of Certified Pre-Owned Nissan vehicles! You'll find that every CPO Nissan we sell at our dealership has been extensively inspected by a qualified team of Nissan experts. We take a look at many factors using state-of-the-art equipment and discerning eyes to ensure each vehicle meets our high standards. Once a used Nissan earns the coveted certified pre-owned badge, we'll put it on our lot to sell. Learn more about that's involved in the certification process:
How Does a Nissan Become a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan?
In order to qualify as a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan, a used Nissan must meet our high standards. Pre-owned Nissan models must:
- Be less than six years old from its original in-service date
- Have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer
- Have a clean, non-branded title
- Pass a comprehensive 167-point certified pre-owned inspection with our expert technicians
What Are the Benefits of Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan?
- Every CPO Nissan we sell comes with a comprehensive 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty that covers 600-plus components including the engine, transmission and drivetrain.
- You can take advantage of 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance, and never get stuck on the side of the road again. Nissan will help you out if you ever need a flat tire change, a dead battery jump or lock-out assistance throughout the duration of your 7-year/100,000-mile warranty.
- With Car Rental Reimbursement and Towing Benefits, if you have an incident while you're away from home you're always covered. Nissan will cover up to $100 of your towing bill and up to $35 a day for a maximum of five days for your car rental.
- Any components of a Nissan that aren't up to our standards before we certify a Nissan will be replaced with genuine, OEM Nissan parts.
- If you're away from home and have a mechanical breakdown, Trip Interruption Coverage will cover up to $500 for meals, lodging and alternate transportation.
- If your CPO Nissan is properly equipped, you'll receive SiriusXM Satellite Radio with a complimentary 3-month trial subscription.
- You have the choice to enroll in an optional Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan that covers more than 1,300 components.
Test-drive a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan at Nissan of Bourne today!